Changelog for v3:
- Fixed compatibility issue with Adobe AIR 1.5 (Fullscreen bug)
- This version should autodetect your screensize to support any screen resolution.
- Added a Google Maps object
- Added support for adding pictures on the fly (for example if you want send a picture from your cellphone with bluetooth, read the readme.txt for the instructions)
- Added a exit-button, reset view-button, canvaslock and displaylock buttons.
- Temporary removed DCIM support due to slowdowns
Want to try it out yourself?
Download it now: Multitouch Media Application Pro v3 (15195) - 2.25 MB
Please read the install instructions in readme.txt (and download the latest Adobe AIR 1.5.x).
note: If you want to try out the bluetooth feature, I recommend installing BlueSoleil to handle the pairing of the devices and file transfers.