Welcome to www.multigesture.net, the place where I publish my opinions, my interests, personal projects and multi-touch research related stuff.
Traveling, Digital photography, Lifehacking, Music, Sports, Software development and Emulation.
Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Natural User Interfaces (NUI), UI/UX, Scientific visualization, Game development, Software Porting (Windows, Linux, Android, QNX).
- Bachelor of Engineering
(Algemene Operationele Technologie / General Operations) (June 2005)
Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Master of Science
(Grid Computing, Computational Science / Computer Science) (July 2008)
The University of Amsterdam
- Fellowship at SDR Lab (2009 – 2010)
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Questions and comments can be send to:
E-mail: laurence (dot) muller (at) gmail (dot) com
This is a list of projects that I work on in my spare time just for fun.
Code repositories (Open Source):
Current projects I work on in my spare time:
- ofxQNX – BlackBerry PlayBook add-on for openFrameworks.
- openFrameworks – Providing patches for building Android applications from the Windows platform.
Tools / applications I developed in the past:
- Earth Friends – a Facebook app to visualize your social network on Google Earth
- fIRC – Free IRC chat application for Android devices
- Multitouch Media Application – Photo and video organizing tool
- Touchsuite – A collection of open source multi-touch enabled applications (using TUIO)
- touchlib – Open source multi-touch development framework
- nJoy – Open source Dolphin compatible input plugin (now part of Dolphin)
- PuruPuru -A nullDC (Dreamcast emulator) compatible input plugin (now part of the nullDC project)
- VLC now playing v0.1 (beta) – mIRC plugin to display the current VLC video
- mircTunes v0.1 – mIRC plugin to display the current iTunes song
- Descent 3 Hex Tool – Hex colour tool hack for Descent 3
- Chip8 emulator – Chip8 interpreter / cpu emulator
- Chip8 emulator Android port – Chip8 interpreter / cpu emulator
- nuiSDK – A cross-platform framework for rapid multi-touch development using Openscenegraph and TUIO (C++).
Some websites I developed:
– Playstation 2 emulator
– Classic blue design: classic.pcsx2.net (PHP including some AJAX technology)
- dolphin-emulator.com (dolphin has now moved to dolphin-emu.org)
– Gamecube/Wii emulator
– Old blue design (PHP) previously hosted at
– SDR Lab (PHP/Drupal)