This library provides all the software you need to set up your own FTIR multitouch display. It handles interfacing with a video camera or webcam, blob detection and tracking and calibration. It provides a very simple interface for your programs to listen for touch events such as finger pressed down, finger moved, and finger released.
Download Touchlib SVN build:
If you need more precision (because of image distortion/barrel distortion), use the 2nd version (double calibration grid).
- Touchlib (speedfix) (3612) - 785.69 kB
- Touchlib (double calibration grid + speedfix) (2659) - 3.26 MB
Building Touchlib from the SVN:
- Building the windows version (XP / Vista)
- Building the linux version using Ubuntu 7.04/8.04
- Building the linux version using Fedora Core 9
Download (non-official) reference manual:
- Unofficial Touchlib Reference (3938) - 104.86 kB