Touchlib is a library for creating multi-touch interaction surfaces. It handles tracking blobs of infrared light, and sends your programs these multi-touch events, such as ‘finger down’, ‘finger moved’, and ‘finger released’. It includes a configuration app and a few demos to get you started, and will interace with most types of webcams and video capture devices. It currently works under Windows and Linux.
Used technologies: C/C++, OpenCV
Touchlib compiled binary (svn build)
- Touchlib compiled libraries, revision 400 (10 -03-2009) – recommended!
- Unofficial Touchlib Reference (3930) - 104.86 kB
- Touchlib (double calibration grid + speedfix) (2655) - 3.26 MB compiled libraries, revision 395 (09 nov 2008)
- Touchlib (1219) - 2.81 MB compiled libraries, revision 395 (26 feb 2008)
- Contains the new barrel distortion correction filter
- Instructions can be found in the barrel distortion correction tool package
- Memory leak bug fixed
- Improved performance (1.5~2.0x faster)
- Touchlib (speedfix) (3608) - 785.69 kB compiled libraries, revision 393 speedfix (21 apr 2008)
- Removed the Sleep(32) from bool CTouchScreen::process() in file CTouchScreen.cpp line 274
- Caused the processing loop to stall for 32ms which is in my opinion unneeded. This would result (in some cases) in lower performance.
- Might not be safe for single core cpu’s
- This version does not support videoplayback (from avi files), without the sleep function the video plays too quick.
- FLOSC v2.0.4 (1136) - 93.39 kB (Osc -> Flash proxy) including TUIO simulator
- osc (962) - 44.82 kB – stable version without fiducial support